Tuesday 8 September 2009

Ahhh the wonders of the first post...

Right, I've been told that perhaps starting a blog would be a good idea for uni, so that's what I'm doing.
I've just taken and modified the picture I plan to use for our first project. It's a bit rubbish, because I wanted it to be of a female, and it had to be someone I could imitate - so not Keira Knightley then.
But then I found that I don't admire any females whose pictures I could imitate except P!nk. And she's blonde. And I can't pull of her facial expressions (not that my expression in the piece i chose is much better but still)
I was going to do Queen, but I can't get the lighting right. So I was in complete and utter despair, having only one day to actually take the damn thing... So I did Bowie.
TADAAA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment